Sunday, June 17, 2007

Portugal Cove & A Dead Camera




I took these pictures in Portugal Cove today. As I was taking pictures the camera just died. It sounded like it was still taking photos but there was just a black screen. I tried changing lenses, the battery and the memory card, no luck. I guess after two and a half years and a lot of photos it had enough! Hopefully our extended warranty will take care of it, we will check tomorrow when the store opens. The last photo here is the very last photo I took with my camera. I have a small point and shoot camera I can use so I will still be able to take photos for my photo-a-day blog, but it won't be the same.

2 comments:

JAM said...

In your profile, it says you use a Canon Digital Rebel. My pastor has one and it did something similar. He sent it for repair and it was just a fuse that "went out" or "blew."

Hopefully your's will be something easy. The hard part is, that there are almost no local camera repair places anymore. Even big shops in Orlando (closest bigger city to us) sends cameras out for repairs.

Good luck.

Love the top shot with the dramatic sky.

Anonymous said...

Some nice shots. Makes me wish I had a boat.