Sunday, September 24, 2006

Police & Peace Officers Memorial Day Ceremony






We saw the ceremony while driving by so we stopped and went in to watch it and take photos.
These pictures show mostly the RCMP officers but there were representatives from the Royal Newfoundland Constabulary, federal fisheries officers, provincial wildlife enforcement officers, correctional officers, military & municipal police and also the Rangers, RCMP and RNC veterans. You can see more photos on my website this week. The officer saluting in the 4th picture appears to be a French Police Officer, I am assuming from Saint Pierre & Miquelon.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Their uniforms look to neat and crisp. Nice captures.

Kekiinani said...

Nice series of shots.. I saw your flag flying on the beach here.. Have to go and see if I can find that shot..I think your flag is just sooooo cool looking!! :)

Anonymous said...

What a great series. I like them.